Thursday, September 20, 2007

Chinese memoir



I've started writing my graphic novel about my time in China. I know the memoir has been done to death in graphic novel form, but I think there is a good reason for that. Sometimes words aren't enough and sometimes a straight linear narrative is not enough to convey all aspects.

I've been meaning to do this for ages and I'm tired of constantly starting my sentences with "When I was in China..." So as a way of preventing this from happening all the time I'm writing it.

Here is a couple of panels from the first story...

1 comment:

  1. Where has this blog been all my life!? Seriously though, I never knew you had the Blogger thing going on. It's great, and I'm loving the graphic novel business and can't wait to see some more.

    And we should catch up now things are getting a little milder around our house. Just a little. One step at a a time...

    ReplyDelete